Directory of links to other sites of interest to the SCA
- The Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc. — The main site which contains all the information needed to get started.
- Kingdom of the Outlands — This is the site for the Kingdom we reside in, and contains a lot of good information including the calendar of events.
- Kingdom of the Outlands Yahoo! Group — An excellent site to talk to other members in the Kingdom of the Outlands.
- Citadel of the Southern Pass Yahoo! Group — The Yahoo! Group dedicated to discussing things that affect the Barony.
- SCAtoday.net — This is an excellent site for news and happenings across the Known World, as well as links to articles of interest.
- Autocrating Events — A great article that discusses what you need to know to autocrat events.
Arts and Sciences
- Atlantian A&S Directory — Great resource for arts and sciences
- Digital Scriptorium — Growing image database of medieval and renaissance manuscripts
- Clang Armoury — Some very nice quality armoury.
- Ironmonger Armoury — Some great helmets, but also carries hard to get armour-smithing tools.
- Windrose Armoury — Another Arizona armorer with nice pieces.
- The Armour Archive — For armorers, purveyors of armor and those with a general interest in all things armor
- Manuscript Miniatures — Resource for armor research
- Historic Enterprises — By far one the best sites for period clothing and whatever else you can think of.
- Sewing Central — Very good selection of period patterns.
- Boots by Bohemond — Functional SCA style boots.
- Revival Clothing/Chivalry Bookshelf — An excellent site for period clothing, sundries, and literature.
- Reconstructing History — A great site for a variety of historic patterns.
- Alchem, Inc. — Interesting rapiers as well as crossbow pieces.
- Darkwood Armory — Incredible pieces, very historically accurate in appearance.
- James the Just/Amazonia Enterprises — Another fine maker of rapiers and a good person to deal with.
- Triplette Competition Arms and Zen Warrior Armory — Great beginner rapiers and equipment including gloves, masks, etc.